How to create a poll on Facebook on a desktop or mobile device, to gather data, make plans, or settle a friendly debate
polls can be both amusing and productive. Whether you are asking how your friends felt about the end of “Game of Thrones,” or you’re asking which products people would most like to see available from your online boutique, a Facebook poll allows you quickly gain information tailored just for you.
poll is quick and easy to do, so go ahead and use them whenever you’re thinking about what other people might be thinking.
How to do a Facebook poll on a desktop computer
- Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column.
- Select the group you wish to poll or click “+Create Group” to make a new group.
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down.
- Write your content where the post reads “Ask something…” then enter in the various choices (questions, product options, etc.) in the spaces below.
- Click “Poll Options” if you wish to allow people to add new choices or to vote on multiple choices.